Scores of Queensland greyhounds too risky for adoption euthanased
Almost a quarter of retired greyhounds surrendered to the Queensland racing watchdog’s adoption program have been euthanased in the past year, because their behaviour made them too unsafe to be rehomed.
- Fourth shark, measuring 3.7m, killed after Cid Harbour attacks
- Swarm of bees crash NSW's one-day cup match against Victoria
- Needles found in WA strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'I have a story to tell': Ricketson back in Sydney after espionage pardon
- Japan makes history by landing two rovers on the surface of an asteroid