Call to ban sex between uni faculty members and students
Academics at RMIT University in Melbourne are calling for Australian universities to institute a blanket ban on sex between faculty members and students.
- Fourth shark, measuring 3.7m, killed after Cid Harbour attacks
- Swarm of bees crash NSW's one-day cup match against Victoria
- Needles found in WA strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'I have a story to tell': Ricketson back in Sydney after espionage pardon
- Japan makes history by landing two rovers on the surface of an asteroid