Celebrities rally to free imprisoned former child sex slave
The story of Cyntoia Brown, who was sentenced to life in prison at the age of 16 for killing a man who picked her up for sex, is spreading around the world after a number of high-profile celebrities campaign for her release.
- Fourth shark, measuring 3.7m, killed after Cid Harbour attacks
- Swarm of bees crash NSW's one-day cup match against Victoria
- Needles found in WA strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'I have a story to tell': Ricketson back in Sydney after espionage pardon
- Japan makes history by landing two rovers on the surface of an asteroid