Sydney's Olympic Stadium to be knocked down
The Olympic Stadium and the Sydney Football Stadium will be demolished and rebuilt in a $2 billion overhaul signed off by NSW Cabinet today, despite fierce opposition from members of the Government and other political stakeholders.
- Fourth shark, measuring 3.7m, killed after Cid Harbour attacks
- Swarm of bees crash NSW's one-day cup match against Victoria
- Needles found in WA strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'I have a story to tell': Ricketson back in Sydney after espionage pardon
- Japan makes history by landing two rovers on the surface of an asteroid