'Fantastical coincidence': Russians accused of Skripal poisoning say they were just tourists
Two Russians appear on state television saying they were wrongly accused by Britain of trying to murder a former Russian spy and his daughter, and had been visiting Salisbury to see “its famous cathedral with a 123m spire”.
- Fourth shark, measuring 3.7m, killed after Cid Harbour attacks
- Swarm of bees crash NSW's one-day cup match against Victoria
- Needles found in WA strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'I have a story to tell': Ricketson back in Sydney after espionage pardon
- Japan makes history by landing two rovers on the surface of an asteroid