'Five PMs in five years is unacceptable': Billionaire businessman slams Australian politics
Frank Lowy offers a scathing assessment of Australia’s leadership woes in a wide-ranging speech also taking aim at the country’s immigration policy and relationship with the US.
- Fourth shark, measuring 3.7m, killed after Cid Harbour attacks
- Swarm of bees crash NSW's one-day cup match against Victoria
- Needles found in WA strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'I have a story to tell': Ricketson back in Sydney after espionage pardon
- Japan makes history by landing two rovers on the surface of an asteroid