Trump denies 3,000 died in Puerto Rico storm, says Democrats inflated toll
Donald Trump accuses the Democrats of inflating the official Hurricane Maria death toll to make him “look as bad as possible”. In response, the Mayor of San Juan says the US President is “delusional, paranoid, and unhinged from any sense of reality”.
- Fourth shark, measuring 3.7m, killed after Cid Harbour attacks
- Swarm of bees crash NSW's one-day cup match against Victoria
- Needles found in WA strawberries sold in New Zealand
- 'I have a story to tell': Ricketson back in Sydney after espionage pardon
- Japan makes history by landing two rovers on the surface of an asteroid